Having an attractive and well-proportioned buttock has always been a dream for every woman or girl. However, with Brazilian butt lift, this wonderful dream can come true. In this article, we will talk about Brazilianbuttock lift surgery in detail; BBL Candidates, BBL Recovery and BBL Cost, giving you a clear idea about it and help you make your decision confidently.
What is Brazilianbuttock lift (BBL)?
- A Brazilian butt lift is a plastic surgery that requires a skilled cosmetic surgeon who has the experience and training to make sure a successful operation.
- So what is a Brazilian butt lift (BBL)? A Brazilian buttock lift is a popular operation that aims to give a fuller, rounder butt shape.
- A specialized fat transferral procedure is used to remove excess fat from a certain part of the body and then strategically inject it into the buttock.
Why is Brazilianbuttock lift (BBL)?
You might be able to maintain a healthy body by following a good diet and regular exercise, but your butt might not get in the shape you want. A BBL surgery can reshape the buttock powerfully and help you with:
- Enhance your flat butt and make it rounder and fuller.
- Improve the curves of your butt, helping you feel free to wear whatever you want.
- Get a more balanced butt profile.
- Giving you a youthful and attractive contour.
- Achieve the balance between the upper and lower part of the body.
Who is the right candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift?
A BBL surgery is an effective solution to get a rounded, full, pleasing buttock. However, the right candidate for a Brazilian butt lift should consider the following:
- You are in good health and don’t have any health condition which might interfere with the operation.
- You enjoy a good skin tone, so your operation can go easy.
- If you would like to reshape and increase your butt volume without a silicone implant, a BBLis a right option for you.
- You have enough fat in the other parts of your body to be harvested for injection into the buttocks.
- If you suffer from sagging skin on your butt, a Brazilian butt lift cannot help you.
- Your expectations are realistic about the BBL operation.
How is Brazilian butt lift done?
A BBL surgery is performed under general anesthesia through main two stages:
- Firstly, the patient will perform liposuction in a certain part of his body to get the necessary autologous fat for the BBL surgery.
- The liposuction is done through the VASER technique that breaks apart the fat cells in the target area and suctions them out of the body.
- The dissolved fat is removed from the body via a cannula that is inserted through small incisions using a fat suction machine.
- The harvested autologous fat is purified to be ready for the transferring process, then injected into specific points on the butt area strategically to create a fuller and rounded look.
- Finally, the incisions, which were made for both liposuction and fat transfer are closed up with stitches.
What is the recovery process after a Brazilian butt lift like?
- Once your surgery is finished, a compression garment will be applied to your butt area. This helps reduce the risk of bleeding.
- Like any plastic surgery, you need to take some rest after the BBL operation. You may have some pain, but your pain will be reduced and controlled by taking your prescribed medication.
- Sitting down directly on the buttocks is not allowed for two weeks after the surgery. You are advised not to go back to your normal sit-in for eight weeks following surgery, and you should sleep on your stomach or side.
- You can return to your work ten weeks at least after the BBL operation.
- You should avoid smoking for five weeks after your surgery.
- Stay away from strenuous activities for six weeks after the BBL surgery.
How can you maintain your results after the Brazilian butt lift?
- Typically, your final results can be seen six months after your BBL surgery. Your butts will be curvier, rounder, fuller with well-proportioned contour.
- Your results can last for several years. However, you should consider following a balanced diet and exercise to avoid weight fluctuations which may affect your results negatively.
How much does BBL cost in Turkey?
- Generally, BBL surgery prices differ from country to country. In some countries, such as the USA, Brazilian butt lift may cost you double the price you could pay in other countries like Turkey.
- Averagely, the BBL cost in Turkey is about $3500. In Turkey, the affordable cost is not the only benefit, but you can also enjoy the full package of plastic clinics, including accommodation, transportation, and translation.