Botox Injection in turkey
With age, your facial skin will be weakened, losing its original volume and elasticity. You will experience wrinkles all over your face; horizontal creases will spread over your forehead, and crow's feet develop around your eyes, which makes you look exhausted and older.
However, don’t worry, you still have a powerful option to change everything completely. Botox injection is your ideal treatment to restore the youthfulness of your face and enhance your beauty again!
What do you know about your Botox injection?
Botox injection is an effective cosmetic treatment to reduce facial wrinkles, fine lines around your eyes, and forehead creases, giving a firm and refreshed skin look. Botox is a Botulinum toxin that can block the signals from the nerves, which contract the facial muscles, eliminating or minimizing the wrinkles.
Botox injection is a minimally invasive procedure carried out under local anesthesia and lasts for 3 to 6 months. Usually, the procedure targets the upper half of the face mostly.
Who is the right candidate for Botox injection?
If you are the right candidate for Botox injection, you should be:
- You should be in good health, you have no chronic or immune system or neurological diseases.
- You should not have a skin infection or allergy condition.
- You suffer from forehead creases and fine lines around the eyes.
- You should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You want to have youthful and tight facial skin.
- You should not be a smoker.
- Botox injection cannot work out for sun damage or deep creases.
What are the pre-operative instructions for Botox injection?
In order to carry out a Botox injection successfully, the patient should follow some necessary tips:
- Patient should avoid blood-thinning medications or supplements, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, Motrin, and Vitamin E, for two weeks before the procedure. Blood thinners can increase the risk of bleeding during the procedure.
- Patient should stop smoking for at least a month before Botox injection.
- Patient should stop drinking alcohol for a week before the treatment.
- Patient should stop using Retin-A for two days before the treatment.
- Patient should avoid waxing, bleaching, or tweezing two days before the injection.
- Patient should not perform Botox injection for at least a week if he has carried out a laser, chemical peel, or any active dermal response procedure
- Patient should remove his makeup before the procedure.
How is Botox injection carried out?
Botox injection blocks the nerve signals to prevent the muscles from shrinking, so the facial wrinkles will be eliminated. The process involves:
- In the beginning, the doctor starts to assess the facial skin, so he can define the areas of your face which will be treated.
- Then, the doctor will clean the patient's face with the antibacterial and numb the treatment areas with local anesthesia to prevent any pain that might discomfort the patient.
- In the end, the doctor will start injecting the target areas of the facial skin with Botox strategically using a thin needle. The whole injection process often takes around 15 minutes, depending on the facial skin situation.
What are the post-operative instructions for Botox injection?
The patient should follow the post-operative recommendations correctly to ensure better results and reduce the risk of any possible complications. Typically, the results are seen fully after 2 to 3 weeks.
- Patient should not rub or massage his face after the treatment for 3 days.
- Patient should stay upright for 4 hours directly after the treatment.
- Patient should avoid direct sun or high heat for three days after the injection.
- Patient should avoid strenuous exercise, sunbathing, and sauna for 2 days after the procedure.
- Patient should avoid smoking or consuming alcohol for 24 hours after the injection.
- Patient should take the medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Patient should avoid any other skin treatments, such as laser, chemical peel, and fillers.