Are you self-conscious about the disproportionate amount of fat deposits that you carry in certain areas of your body? Would you like to target specific areas of your body, such as butts, hips, or stomach without affecting your whole body appearance? Are you tired of exercising or following a hard diet which seems without a significant impact on your body?
Liposuction might be your ideal weight loss solution! It helps you target a specific area in your body where you suffer from excessive fat and gives you a balanced body shape.
Moreover, liposuction expands your clothing choices, so whatever you wear, it will fit your body perfectly. This generates a self-esteem feeling and changes your entire life for the best!
What do you know about liposuction?
Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that targets particular parts of the body with an excess amount of fat under local anesthesia to improve the body contour. Liposuction depends on the VASER technique which is an advanced technology to break down the fat, yielding impressive results with less pain.
VASER technique is a powerful alternative that utilizes ultrasound energy to dissolve the fat cells. It gives immediate results and requires less time for recovery than traditional liposuction.
Who is the right candidate for liposuction?
- The ideal candidate for liposuction should be over 21 years old.
- In order to be a good candidate for liposuction, you should be in good health and stable weight and BMI.
- Your body does not respond to diet and exercise.
- You want to enhance specific areas in your body without impacting your whole body.
- You are afraid of the surgical intervention and want a minimally invasive way for weight loss.
- The right candidate for liposuction should enjoy good skin elasticity to ensure having optimum results.
What are the pre-operative instructions for liposuction?
Even you are qualified to be a candidate for liposuction, there are still some important recommendations you should consider to ensure better performance during the operation
- Some required laboratory tests should be done first before deciding on the operation.
- You should stop taking medicines that contain aspirin, ibuprofen combinations, anti-inflammatory, or Vitamin E that lead to blood thinning. These medical products may increase the risk of bleeding during surgery.
- Avoid smoking for at least two weeks before the operation. Nicotine products may affect the results of your surgery and hamper the healing process.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or coffee for a week prior to the operation, because the stimulants may increase the risk of some complication after receiving the anesthesia.
- Avoid eating or drinking on the day before the surgery in order to not affect the anesthesia process.
How liposuction is performed?
Liposuction is not a complicated surgery, it is based on the VASER technique which makes the operation pass easily.
- Firstly, liposuction requires general or local anesthesia which is given to the patient. Your doctor will recommend the appropriate choice for you, making sure to release any pain or discomfort during the operation.
- Then, the doctor fills the target areas with a medicated solution.
- It is time to use the VASER technique, the problem areas treated by ultrasound waves comes from VASER to break down the fat cells and dissolve it completely.
- Next, small incisions are made around the target areas which are enough to insert a thin tube called a cannula.
- Through the cannula which is connected to a surgical vacuum, the dislodged fat is removed from the body.
- Finally, the incisions are closed using special sutures, and the treated areas are covered by a bandage.
What are the post-operative instructions for liposuction?
If you want to get fast recovery and ensure optimum results, you should follow those important instructions
- Use the compression garment or dressing which are prescribed by your doctor, which may help you relieve the swelling.
- It is recommended to walk for a short period several times during the day. Walking may help you reduce swelling and decrease the risk of blood clots.
- It is recommended to avoid normal activities for 2 weeks.
- You should drink plenty of water to help you replenish the fluids which you lost during the surgery.
- Take your medicines, such as pain medications and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid driving for a week after the operation.
- Avoid smoking for five weeks after the operation.
- Avoid direct sunlight to the incision and use sunscreen which helps you reduce the visibility of scars.
- Going back to your normal lifestyle may not help with maintaining the operation’ results, it is recommended to follow a healthy and balanced diet.
Before & After Liposuction
Liposuction fat Vaser Liposuction using the 4-D laser Anesthesia
- Is it possible to work after liposuction?
As we mentioned above, Vaser liposuction is not considered a surgical procedure, but the patient can practice his normal life upon his return to his place of residence - that is, after one week - this is if the administrative nature of the work does not require physical exertion .. If the work is related to physical exertion, the patient is advised to take a break. A period of 45 days to conduct business.
- What are the instructions after liposuction?
The patient is advised to adhere to the basic medications provided to him after the operation and to wear compression garments during the first period to speed up the recovery period and maintain the new body contour.
The patient is advised to avoid stress and extreme sports for two months
- How is Vaser liposuction performed?
The operation takes place under the influence of general anesthesia and its duration varies according to the number of areas to be suctioned, so that small millimeter holes are made on both sides of the target area, and the suction tube / vaser device / tube is inserted in order to intensify the ultrasound waves and use it to break down the stubborn, concentrated and unwanted fats, and then withdraw the fat outside. the body.
- What is Vaser liposuction?
Vaser liposuction process depends in principle on breaking down the stubborn / hardened / accumulated fats in most areas of the body through ultrasound waves to be drawn out of the body either for destruction or for filtering and re-injection in a different place in the body.